NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - email@example.com
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- NEC Details Reorganization Plans
- Review Shows Win 2000 Desktop No Easy Upgrade
- Mercury rises to support CHA
- EBay to Partner with NEC in Japan
- Updated USB Standard Speeds Data Flow
- Telcos get together for ATUG
- New OS Yields Flurry of Product Upgrades
- Unisys, Compaq Strike Datacenter Deal
- What You See Is Not Always What You Get
- Notebook market heats up
- Wireless Net, Linux, Win2000 to Take Center Stage
- NEC, Siemens, Telecom Italia to Trial 3G Wireless
- JEIDA: Japan 1999 PC Shipments Hit 9.2 Million
- AOL Still Facing Uphill Climb in Japan
- Asia: From East to West