NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - email@example.com or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: email@example.com
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- NEC claims world's strongest encryption system
- Intel Reveals Partners in DRAM Alliance
- NEC to Unveil World's Strongest Encryption System
- Search Firms Argue Whether Bigger is Better
- UPDATE: Rambus Sues Hitachi over Patents
- NEC Updates Windows CE-Based MobilePro
- Six chip makers to jointly develop advanced DRAMs
- Bloomberg Goes IP
- Bull Blames Late Revenue Downturn on Y2K Fears
- China-US Optical Fiber Cable Enters Service
- TOT Inks $4m IP Network Deal With NEC, Mitsui
- Rambus offers first DRAM to break 1GHz
- NEC Develops Prototype Video Search Engine
- SD Memory Card Format Gets Boost from Industry
- Top 10 Midrange PCs