Nextgen is an Australian Telecommunications Carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leighton Holdings. It is also a specialist provider of high performance data services and owns and operates Australia's third largest fibre network. Its customers are Carriers, Corporations and Government.
Nextgen Networks is a national telecommunications carrier that specialises in high performance, premium data services for the corporate, government and carrier markets.
Nextgen Networks helps its customers with:
• Reduced data networking costs
• Increased bandwidth and improved data networking performance
• Industry-leading product features and performance specifications
• Security with carrier-grade data centre and disaster recovery solutions
Products and services
Nextgen Networks specialises in high performance data networking services for the carrier, service provider, corporate and government sectors.
Its standard products include the following categories:
Transmission Links, Switched Data Services, High Speed Internet and Co-Location.
Nextgen also owns and operates a modern, Australia wide telecommunications network and a Customer Service.
How to buy
All sales and business enquiries:
1300 653 351 (Australia)
Ph: 02 9434 3444
486 Pacific Highway
Latest Stories about
- Vocus details suppliers for ‘Future State’ network transformation
- IBM and Vocus settle Census outage lawsuit
- Vocus touts 60Tbps capacity on Australia Singapore Cable
- Vocus consolidates networks, looks to SDN
- Class action targets Vocus
- Vocus calls for backhaul component to mobile black spot program
- Vocus’ newest subsea cable hit by fault
- Vocus finishes laying Australian Singapore Cable
- Vocus bumps capacity on domestic links ahead of ASC debut
- Vocus eyes rollout of new Pacific subsea cable
- Vocus unveils new operating structure
- Equinix strikes $1.04bn deal to acquire Metronode
- Slater and Gordon could lead class action against Vocus
- Vocus reports loss after ‘year of transition’
- Singapore cable to come online ahead of schedule, Vocus says