Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Scaling up FTTC to be NBN Co’s next big challenge, CEO says
- Telcos warn proposed consumer data rules could stifle innovation
- Court backs TV company’s bid to block illicit set-top box streaming
- Telstra expects accelerated adoption of 5G
- ACCC says it’s prepared to sue telco execs who approve misleading ads
- Aussie Broadband nixes ‘congestion-free’ claim
- Vodafone and TPG confirm plan to merge
- Amaysim grows energy, mobile customers
- Huawei to ‘take all possible measures’ in wake of Australian 5G ban
- Huawei ban ‘fundamentally undermines Australia’s 5G future,’ Vodafone says
- Automation takes jobs toll at Optus: 440 positions to go
- Whoops: Government dished out too much money for data retention
- Gold Coast plans to open up expanded fibre network to telcos
- Optus takes exception to Telstra 5G claims
- Digitalisation: The next telco revolution