Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- NBN Co almost doubles revenue in a year
- Govt report reveals cost of data retention for Australia’s telcos
- Optus stops chasing Telstra over ‘unlimited’ ad damages
- Telstra starts declaring mobile sites ‘5G-ready’
- Optus scores $6m Department of Health contract
- More telcos connecting to NBN at more locations, ACCC finds
- Optus feels fallout from NBN’s HFC pause
- NBN Co begins DOCSIS 3.1 rollout for HFC connections
- Optus backs AI research
- Key 5G spectrum to hit auction block in November
- Entertainment companies seek to block subtitle download sites
- ACCC broadband report: Aussie Broadband, TPG fare best with peak hour downloads
- Plenty of life yet in 4G, telcos say
- AIIA's CEO resigns
- Telstra has a second crack at unlimited data