Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Qld moves closer to next coastal broadband network
- C&W Optus and @Home announce joint venture
- Analogue closure campaign goes full steam ahead
- Telecom NZ nudges 20 per cent share of AAPT
- Optus tests Web-based billing
- ACCC scuttles C&W Optus' AAPT bid
- Commission scuttles C&W Optus' bid for AAPT
- Responses to USO discussion paper close
- AAPT bidding sparks four-way battle
- C&W Optus previews Web-based billing
- Excite launches local portal site
- New global comms services from C&W Optus
- C&W Optus' Part A statement due on May 31
- Report values AAPT shares above bid
- AAPT welcomes Telecom NZ investment