Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- AAPT sees heavy trading
- C&W Optus records $77 million profit
- Court intervenes in C&W Optus, AAPT bid
- AAPT attacks local call market with LMDS
- GNS is more than just a government network
- C&W Optus launches new integrated Internet solution
- Defence outsources voice in $3m deal
- News in Review
- C&W Optus pushes bid talks with AAPT
- AAPT demonstrates LMDS technology
- AAPT rejects Optus offer as naive
- C&W Optus ships contect blocking software
- AAPT says no to Optus
- Govt reports on Y2K compliance
- Govt considers tendering USO