Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Hutchison, Samsung mobile deal taps user dissent
- ICO invests $US4.8b in mobile satellite network
- Watch out Telstra, Optus -- Davnet gets corporates
- Feature: Technology advances sweeten wireless data's future
- ATC launches $2.9m network-led tourism bid
- Telstra doles out $3.6M in user compensation
- C&W Optus discusses terms with IBM Australia
- Corner's column: the cost of local monopoly
- Market says " yes" to Optus shares
- 3Com's cable modem product awaits market
- South coast consortium evaluates blue-chip tender
- Users sketch out ISDN's hazy future
- News in Review
- Networking & Telecomms
- Is your ISP Ripping you off ?