Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Backhaul competition better but regulation still needed, ACCC finds
- ACCC to keep regulating key services on Telstra’s copper network to 2024
- Wireless ISPs call for inquiry into 5G spectrum auction
- Optus Business wins $12M contract with CSR Limited
- Telstra gets ready to put 5G in your pocket
- NBN Co CEO rejects calls for price cuts
- Telco group concerned over push for ACMA to oversee TIO
- Optus Business earnings down by millions as lower ICT deals bite
- ACCC NBN performance figures reveal minimal peak-time speed hit
- Don’t protect NBN from 5G competition: ACCC head
- No need to regulate ISP peering arrangements, ACCC says
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Optus forks out $12 million to customers over direct carrier billing
- War on piracy expands to subtitle downloads
- Optus acquires Aussie start-up Hivint, boosts security play