Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Tivoli pushes customer service initiative
- AS/400 joins the universal database realm
- Java developers get 'Jedi' force
- Web-only sales for Oracle
- Oracle, IBM databases go mobile
- Count Wealth implements Internet-based VPN
- SAP to compete more directly in database market
- Asia Pacific bucks ERP slowdown
- Product review: LivePage eases complex Web content mgmt
- Ellison: The Internet is all about size
- SAP adds to supply chain, other products
- Oracle announces Warehouse Builder 2.0
- Database clients face wave of data inundation
- Single meta data standard goal of OMG, MDC
- Ansett Air Freight continues e-commerce roll out following acquisition