Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Oracle appoints specialist e-banking developer
- Raw Iron Database No OS Substitute
- Product review: Oracle Lite 3.5 extends corporate data
- WA health gets network surgery
- Oracle to Buy Concentra for E-Commerce Boost
- Product review: IBM's AS/400 to give rivals tough competition
- IBM's AS/400 to Give Rivals Tough Competition
- Informix gears up to extend data management capabilities
- Oracle Pitches Warehousing Strategy
- IBM Rides with Net-Delivered Apps
- IBM, Amdahl Beef up Clustering Packages
- PC Servers Get Big Iron Boost
- News in Review
- Interview: Oracle's President, COO on Bringing the Internet to Business
- Oracle announces Year 2000 application bundle, services