Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- North Korea likely behind Taiwan SWIFT cyber heist, BAE claims
- Symantec scraps government code reviews
- Micro Focus will curb code reviews by 'high risk' governments
- Machine learning-based threat detection is coming to your smartphone
- Cyber Threat Alliance says it’s good to share
- HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinise ArcSight source code
- WannaCry ransomware explained: What it is, how it infects, and who was responsible
- Is universal end-to-end encrypted email possible (or even desirable)?
- Google squeezes Symantec until it certs
- How to detect and remove a rootkit in Windows 10
- Famous malware threats: Where are they now?
- Stuxnet explained: How code can destroy machinery and stop (or start) a war
- Android vs iOS: Which is more secure?
- Symantec sells its problem SSL unit to DigiCert for US$1B
- Proposed US IoT security legislation takes aim at hard-coded credentials