Unisys Corporation is a worldwide information technology company. They provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. They also specialise in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, the company brings together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. Unisys serves commercial organisations and government agencies throughout the world.
Unisys brings together services and technology into solutions that solve critical problems for organisations around the world.
In the Services segment, Unisys design, build, and manage IT systems and provide services that help clients improve their competitiveness, security, and cost-efficiency. Services include outsourcing, systems integration and consulting, infrastructure services and core maintenance.
In the Technology segment, Unisys design and develop servers and related services and products that help clients modernize their data center environments to reduce costs and improve efficiency. Product offerings include enterprise-class servers based on Cellular MultiProcessing architecture, such as the ClearPath family of servers and the ES7000 family of Intel-based servers, as well as operating system software and middleware. They also provide specialized technologies such as payment systems and third-party technology products.
To drive future growth, Unisys is focusing its resources and investments in four targeted, high-potential market areas: security (including IT security and physical security); data center transformation and outsourcing services; end-user outsourcing and support services; and applications modernization and outsourcing services.
Unisys focus on the following four areas:
Security: to help clients secure their operations — people, places, assets and data to create more reliability and less risk.
Data Center Transformation and Outsourcing: increasing the efficiency and utilization of their data centers.
End User Outsourcing and Support Services: enhancing support to their end users and constituents through their devices and desktops.
Application Modernization and Outsourcing: modernizing their mission-critical business applications.
1G Homebush Bay Drive
Rhodes NSW 2138
Level 17, 1 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
National switchboard telephone number: 1300 088 833
Latest Stories about
- Government signs Unisys for border biometrics
- California sees IT shifting to IBM-built cloud
- Pennsylvania, a 'Fortune 20' state, consolidates IT
- $88m big data research centre opens in South Australia
- Unisys phasing out decades-old mainframe processor for x86 chips
- Inside United Airlines' nerve center
- Unisys unveils invisibility cloak for network traffic
- Audit agency does BYOD with BlackBerry
- If you haven't retired Windows XP and haven't been fired yet, get busy
- Defence drops distributed computing initiative
- Security Manager's Journal: Giving thanks for SIEM
- Millions flood healthcare insurance sites as feds grapple with glitches
- Gartner: Be wary of nascent managed mobility services
- Mobile Next.0: Five business scenarios for the wearable, augmented-reality era
- IBM, Verizon to compete for $10 billion in government cloud work