Wipro was first formed in 1947 as a vegetable oil refining company. Today, Wipro Technologies is a global IT services company that provides Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support. Their services are spread across a range of strategic domains.
Wipro Technologies is the first CMMi Level 5 certified software services company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award.
Wipro offers services like Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support.
Business process outsourcing
Enterprise application services
Enterprise technology integration
Product engineering services
Total outsourcing and products such as: Wipro systems & technology Infrastructure technology solutions.
How to buy
Contact Wipro Sydney: Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100
Wipro Limited Sydney
Level 17, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney, NSW - 2060
Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100 Fax: +61 (2) 9394 8199
Wipro Limited Melbourne
Linfox House, Level I
493, St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria -3004
Phone: +61 (03) 8623 2500
Latest Stories about
- Wipro's IT services business posts slow growth in difficult market
- Intel releases Hadoop software primed for its own chips
- Top users of H-1B visas are offshore outsourcers, Computerworld study finds
- The data shows: Top H-1B users are offshore outsourcers
- What will an H-1B cap hike bring to U.S.?
- India's Wipro benefits from recovery in offshoring
- Citigroup cutting IT jobs, shifting some work offshore
- Apple drops, Wipro tops Greenpeace rankings
- Wipro's revenue growth continues to slide
- HCL CEO Vineet Nayar: Outsourcing is dead, and there's nothing innovative in cloud technology
- Wipro's IT revenue growth slows in an uncertain market
- India's IT firms hire U.S. workers as they fight for visas
- Indian, U.S. firms urge Obama action on visas
- Satyam Computer Services to be merged with Tech Mahindra
- IBM tops Cloud provider report