Wipro was first formed in 1947 as a vegetable oil refining company. Today, Wipro Technologies is a global IT services company that provides Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support. Their services are spread across a range of strategic domains.
Wipro Technologies is the first CMMi Level 5 certified software services company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award.
Wipro offers services like Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support.
Business process outsourcing
Enterprise application services
Enterprise technology integration
Product engineering services
Total outsourcing and products such as: Wipro systems & technology Infrastructure technology solutions.
How to buy
Contact Wipro Sydney: Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100
Wipro Limited Sydney
Level 17, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney, NSW - 2060
Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100 Fax: +61 (2) 9394 8199
Wipro Limited Melbourne
Linfox House, Level I
493, St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria -3004
Phone: +61 (03) 8623 2500
Latest Stories about
- FAQ: What does the HP-EDS deal really mean?
- HP in talks to buy EDS for up to US$13 billion
- Asian system integrators push SOA
- Wipro establishes local software development centre
- Cisco to spend US$16B in China over next five years
- Cisco, Wipro team on services
- Hot rupee hurts Indian outsourcing suppliers
- Security outsourcing on the rise
- Microsoft touts cost savings of Vista over XP
- Ingres launches Icebreaker BI Appliance
- India-based Wipro acquires U.S. outsourcer Infocrossing
- Brocade sets up R&D center in India
- Wipro's quarterly revenue, profits up
- Microsoft to test education PC in India
- Indian outsourcers expand local presence