Brocade was founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Jose, California. Brocade provides reliable, high-performance network solutions. Brocade is extending its proven data center expertise across the entire network with future-proofed solutions built for consolidation, network convergence, virtualization, and cloud computing. The company has approximately 4000 employees worldwide and serves a wide range of industries and customers in more than 160 countries.
Brocade provides Ethernet, storage, and converged networking solutions to help organizations achieve their most critical business objectives. Brocade also provides a full range of education, support, and professional services offerings.
Products by category:
Ethernet - Enterprise and Mobility
Ethernet - Service Provider
Server Connectivity/ HBAs/ CNAs
CEE and FCoE
How to buy
Contact Brocade Australia: Tel: +61 2 9016 0888
Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Telephone: 1300 112 111
303 Adelaide Street, Level 3, Suite 3
1 Queen’s Road St. Kilda Road Towers, Suite 1406
40 City Road HWT Tower Level 23, Office 2310
Tel: +61 2 9016 0888
60 Marcus Clarke St.
Latest Stories about
- Rackspace beefs up cloud networking features with Brocade's Vyatta technology
- 9 super useful subreddits network pros should follow
- Citrix bakes WAN optimization into branch office hardware
- SDN and InteropNet: Cranking up and running world's biggest temporary network
- The cloud's the limit for new Arista, Brocade and HP switches
- Arista heading off Cisco/Insieme at 100G SDNs?
- A10 airs Thunder line of ADCs, along with more DDoS protection
- Brocade unleashes a data center barrage
- HP refreshes data center core and aggregation with SDN switches
- Extreme Networks replaces its CEO again
- What the man behind HP's new internal IT plan has in mind
- Interop planning guide 2013
- Big-data science requires SDN, Internet2 chief says
- Cisco, Brocade, Riverbed, HP among Best of Interop finalists
- Intel lays foundations for SDN gear that could shake up networking