Extreme Networks consists of 10 computer engineers who are dedicated to help businesses run smoothly and solve all IT problems. Extreme Networks was founded in 1999 and is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia. The company is a local business which operates on the Mornington Peninsula.
Extreme Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner with Small Business Specialist certification. They have access to more resources from Microsoft to ensure that they are delivering the best solutions around Small Business Server 2003 R2, Exchange, 2007 Office and Microsoft Vista. Extreme Networks is one of only 48 companies in Australia to be a Gold Partner as well as a Small Business Specialist.
Local IT support with fast access. Provides services such as: Computer Troubleshooting and Maintenance, Microsoft Windows Servers maintenance, supplier of New Desktops and Laptops, Web Design, Website Hosting, Domain Names, PC Leasing, design a new or improve a old Computer Network. Extreme Networks can also offer outsourcing services to its clients.
How to Buy
Contact Extreme Networks at: 03 9785 7162
Fax: 03 9776 4143
P.O. Box 536 Frankston, Vic, 3199, Australia
1/18 Hartnett Drive, Seaford, 3198
Tel: 03 9785 7162
Fax: 03 9776 4143
Latest Stories about
- NEWSFLASH: 3Com exits enterprise network stage
- The Copper Alternative
- 3Com Exits Enterprise Network Stage
- F5 Networks Unveils E-Business Building Blocks
- Fiber Net Startup Boasts Big Bandwith, Low Prices
- Alliance Will Promote 10G-bps Ethernet Technology
- Standards Under Way for Faster Ethernet: 10G Bit
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet touted by vendor alliance
- Novell to Make Bigger QoS, Policy Mgmt. Push
- Starting from Scratch
- Cisco's Gigabit Ethernet plan will lower costs
- Are VLANs on the comeback trail?
- HP Lets Gigabit Ethernet Run on Old Cable
- NW100: Which of these companies is most likely to succeed?
- IBM Fills Out Ethernet Switch Family