Extreme Networks consists of 10 computer engineers who are dedicated to help businesses run smoothly and solve all IT problems. Extreme Networks was founded in 1999 and is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia. The company is a local business which operates on the Mornington Peninsula.
Extreme Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner with Small Business Specialist certification. They have access to more resources from Microsoft to ensure that they are delivering the best solutions around Small Business Server 2003 R2, Exchange, 2007 Office and Microsoft Vista. Extreme Networks is one of only 48 companies in Australia to be a Gold Partner as well as a Small Business Specialist.
Local IT support with fast access. Provides services such as: Computer Troubleshooting and Maintenance, Microsoft Windows Servers maintenance, supplier of New Desktops and Laptops, Web Design, Website Hosting, Domain Names, PC Leasing, design a new or improve a old Computer Network. Extreme Networks can also offer outsourcing services to its clients.
How to Buy
Contact Extreme Networks at: 03 9785 7162
Fax: 03 9776 4143
P.O. Box 536 Frankston, Vic, 3199, Australia
1/18 Hartnett Drive, Seaford, 3198
Tel: 03 9785 7162
Fax: 03 9776 4143
Latest Stories about
- Interop planning guide 2013
- Intel lays foundations for SDN gear that could shake up networking
- Extreme, Brocade bring fabrics to the enterprise edge
- Big Switch looks to ramp up OpenFlow implementations
- Cisco, VMware and OpenFlow fragment SDNs
- Does standardized interoperability in data center fabrics matter?
- How we tested desktops-as-a-service
- Extreme Networks adds heavy dose of copper to 10G switches
- Mobility, cloud computing, security issues to dominate Interop
- Figuring out the data center fabric maze
- Alcatel-Lucent switch pushes Cisco, HP at the edge
- 5 ways Avaya can stave off irrelevancy
- The new iPad expected to tax corporate nets
- Extreme Networks takes on BYOD challenge
- Cisco Q4 Ethernet switch revenue up, HP's down