Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Atlassian targets agile development at scale with Jira Align
- Slack adds email, calendar and file integrations for Office 365
- Task management apps: Collaborative project tracking tools for the digital workplace
- With its Apple Card, Apple edges further into financial services
- Your car's a weather station on wheels with new HPE, Continental blockchain platform
- How Machine Learning Can Be Used In Business
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Why the future of IT transformation is open source
- How to shop for CDN services
- Cisco claims "first" successful 600Gbps trial in Australia
- What is shadow IoT? How to mitigate the risk
- Why the potential of AIOps needs no hype
- Blockchain: Governance not technology now the greatest challenge, IBM says
- Juniper buys Mist, a start-up founded by Cisco executives, in $405M deal
- CCIE relevancy: Is Cisco's venerable network certification on top of programmability, automation trends?