Motorola was founded over 80 years ago and was responsible for creating the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone in 1983. Today, Motorola's portfolio of technologies, solutions and services includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products. Motorola is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
Motorola is organized into two business units:
The Mobile Devices and Home business: mobility, media and the Internet which includes mobile converged devices and smartphones, digital entertainment devices in the home, and end-to-end video, voice and data solutions.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks business: which offers a end-to-end portfolio of products and solutions, including rugged two-way radios, mobile computers, secure public safety systems, barcode scanning, RFID readers and wireless network infrastructure to enterprises and governments, as well as 4G broadband infrastructure, devices and services to network operators globally.
Motorola's portfolio contains technologies, solutions and services which includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products.
How to buy
Enterprise in Australia call 1300 MOTOROLA
10 Wesley Court
Tally Ho Business Park
Victoria 3151 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9847 7500
Latest Stories about
- Motorola catches the WAP wave
- Motorola: another nail in Iridium's coffin?
- Convergence offers opportunities to new players: Ovum
- Iridium back on track with new market focus
- Vendor group tackles Y2K in IT industry
- Iridium announces new initiatives
- 3Com, NTT develop wireless services for palm
- WAP ready to wire Internet to mobiles
- Motorola, Sun team on wireless networks
- Nortel links telephony, data in 11 new products
- Cisco, Motorola to buy Bosch Telecom for LMDS
- Bringing the Internet to mobiles with 'minimal effort'
- Fifteen companies form Asian mobile e-services group
- Customs ups contraband tracking tools
- One.Tel selects Lucent to build GSM network