NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - email@example.com or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: email@example.com
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- AT&T, others launch OpenDaylight SDN alternative
- 255 terabits a second: New fiber speed record?
- Canonical celebrates Cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- NEC wearable measures blood pressure with less squeeze
- NT Department of Education to launch ICT support portal
- ISI scores eight-year Defence mainframe contract
- In brief: NEC wins SA government networking contract
- University of Queensland tenders for voice services
- HP leapfrogs Red Hat to become top contributor to OpenStack
- ASG gets slice of Defence data centre consolidation program
- Defence data centre overhaul gets tick of approval
- Incremental SDN: Automating Network Device Configuration
- SDN and Network Virtualization: A Reality Check
- NTT tests 400Gbps optical technology for Internet backbone
- Google backs $US300 million US-Japan undersea Internet cable