Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- IP Australia automates with Web services
- Dell tackles power concerns with new blade server
- 'Industry-wide' memory flaw appears confined to HP
- Dell set to jump back into blade server market
- Intel releases next generation Xeon
- HP says it has found industry-wide notebook memory flaw
- D-Link shows stackable Layer 3 switches
- Intel to unveil 64-bit extensions in Nocona
- Cisco to buy Procket assets
- Dell expands 64-bit offering with four-way Itanium
- Storage: A vision of togetherness
- Dell, EMC roll out low-cost SAN device
- NetApp CEO on earnings, competition
- Internet brings IT closer for far flung defence
- FalconStor unveils iSCSI for NAS