Synergy Plus was established in 1987 and is a publicly listed independent architect, integrator and manager of business-critical ICT infrastructure solutions. It is headquartered in Stirling, Australia. Synergy delivers innovative solutions and technical excellence throughout Australia, providing cost-effective and time-efficient services to enterprise, government and education clients.
Synergy has over 320 employees and 11 offices throughout Australia.
How to buy
Contact Synergy Australia
Residential: 13 13 53
From overseas: +61 86212 2222
Business: 13 13 54
1 Puccini Court
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 8 9424 4444)
F: +61 8 9322 1092
10-14 Waterloo Street
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 2 9113 7000)
F: +61 2 9113 7070
Latest Stories about
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- Mattermost makes case for open source as team messaging market booms
- HPE’s CEO lays out his technology vision
- Collaboration software spending to hit US$45b as team chat app demand booms
- Cloud computing just had another kick-ass quarter
- IBM launches new availability zones worldwide for hybrid enterprise clouds
- Successful Hybrid IT Deployment By Accident? Nope, It Takes Planning.
- What is composable infrastructure?
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data centre with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon to sell cloud hardware in China deal
- HPE highlights innovation in software-defined IT, security at Discover
- HPE demos ‘The Machine’: Prototype 160TB memory-centric computer
- Oracle's cloud market battle cry: 'Win this world, win for 1000 years'
- Inside look at Hewlett Packard’s next-generation infrastructure
- HPE sees Synergy in hybrid cloud infrastructure