Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Telstra names new dream team
- Carrier alliance pleads for fair go
- Multiple vendors win whole of govt network tender
- Lucent picks up Macquarie deal
- Macquarie Corporate selects Lucent for data network
- Optus details Internet offering
- Optus details Internet offerings but corporates left out for now
- NSW Govt announces GNS tender results
- Carriers demand cheaper USO costs
- Scrimshaw foreshadows CBA network
- C&W Optus, Jtec ignite ATM bandwidth war
- USO debate finalised no later than June
- Scrimshaw foreshadows CBA network revamp
- Auto body rejects telcos' grab for VPN exclusivity
- ACCC rejects another Telstra undertaking