Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Hostworks buys Cabletron kit on march to independence
- Act normal over year 2000, forum urges
- Telstra board changes
- Industries urge community not to over react to Y2K
- Cover Story: Gary Jackson - Cisco's wild duck quacks before flying north
- Telstra e-comm spree still boiling
- C&W Optus beats expectations
- Budde: Competition bites Telstra
- Fair Trading splits network with a frame relay
- Telco price war fails to eventuate
- Telco price war fails to eventuate: Gartner
- Telstra plays cricket
- C&W Optus, Reef sign $100m fibre optic deal
- Qld Ed's $60m Net hits hurdles
- Comms companies tracking OK on Y2K: Alston