Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Nortel to acquire Clarify for $3.25 billion
- Telecom NZ AAPT takeover offer not fair or reasonable: Grant Samuel
- Telstra and CW Optus announce e-comm solutions
- Telstra and CW Optus ramp up e-comm race
- IBM GSA scores lucrative Government deal
- IBM GSA scores $350 million Health deal
- IBM GSA scores $350 Health deal
- Cisco fights off anti-telco sentiments
- TNZ bid 'inadequate', says AAPT
- Telecom NZ announces AAPT takeover bid
- Aust telco stocks perform lower than normal: Deloitte
- Telecom NZ bids $1.5B for AAPT
- Telstra before the ACCC again
- C&W Optus looks to enhanced mobile data services
- AAPT reports revenue jumps 50pc