Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Facebook wants Australia to leave spectrum open for drone-based broadband
- Netflix backs efforts to block pirate sites
- TPG: ‘No credible business case’ for mobile network without Huawei
- Amaysim and Optus revamp wholesale agreement
- Telcos don’t want door shut on additional mmWave spectrum for 5G
- INDIGO subsea cable system ready to be lit up
- Optus cuts 200 roles, expands Agile program
- Fourth mobile network would boost competition, S&P believes
- Optus small cells to deliver 4G services to remote WA communities
- Vodafone paints bleak picture of financial future without TPG merger
- ACCC chair defends opposition to TPG-Vodafone tie-up
- Paul Fletcher to oversee last leg of NBN rollout after Morrison’s ministerial reshuffle
- VHA makes good on court threat after ACCC blocks TPG merger
- Optus: Access ‘remains stable’ following major outage
- Telstra begins selling its first 5G device