Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- Riverbed teases with free SteelStore offering
- Riverbed bolsters net mgmt. software for greater automation
- Highs and lows of CEO pay
- AWS offers Marketplace software on annual subscriptions
- Microsoft WPC 2014: Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
- 10 security start-ups to watch
- Riverbed goes mobile with AppInternals 9.0
- Why the Tail-F acquisition is a big win for Cisco
- Metricon uses cloud to reduce storage volumes by 80 per cent
- Are your pipes too big?
- Riverbed re-brands storage offerings, adds to the stack
- Juniper to lay off more than 500 and close facilities
- 5 free Ethernet tools you should check out
- NSW Rural Fire Service uses virtual storage to avoid data outages
- Whittle down application sprawl