Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Satellite network provides new services of rural WA Police
- Dingo blue enters mobile market
- Optus settles with alleged internet intruders
- TNZ secures controlling stake in AAPT
- Referendum a hit online
- Referendum online a hit
- CWO reports strongest half-yearly results
- Optus loses credibility from breach
- Optus suffers major security breach
- TNZ moves closer to AAPT
- Security breach damages Optus' credibility
- CWO cable internet service detailed
- Privacy legislation key to e-commerce
- Optus banks hopes on next-gen satellite
- C&W Optus downplays CDMA