Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Pracom buys KLM Group for $6.25m
- Telco Y2K spend to top $540m
- Dingo Blue barks its way to success
- 'Dark fibre' hinders growth, keeps broadband costs high
- Southern Cross cable rolls out under the Pacific
- AAPT waits for Telecom NZ moves
- SoHo gets cable modem, big business must wait
- Southern Cross cable begins its rollout
- Disputes add a premium to call costs
- IBM GSA names new managing director
- Telecom NZ silent on AAPT plans
- Davnet takes on Telstra. Optus, AAPT and Vodafone
- C&W Optus mapping out voice over IP
- C&W Optus deploys Omnis
- Asian deregulation makes regional ISPs a reality