Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- Product review: LivePage eases complex Web content mgmt
- Product review: LivePage scores a hit with new release
- Big Blue makes a comeback
- Embedded Databases Boomed in '98, Says Dataquest
- Product review: AppManager 3.0 sharpens NT management
- Linux Fever Spreads Across Major Databases
- Sybase announces business intelligence modules
- Product Review: IBM DB2, a Strong Push for Linux
- Product review: Netscape ripe for Web
- Linux Luster
- Product review: Sybase adaptive server enterprise
- Product review: Easy install puts Red Hat 5.2 on top
- Product Review: OpenLinux 1.3 Gains KDE Desktop
- Product Review: SQL Server 7.0 well suited for Windows
- Column: Data Replication, the 'Net: What to know