Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- BlackBerry ditches CEO and accepts $1bn loan from Fairfax, others
- BlackBerry now seeks lenders not buyers ... and new CEO
- BlackBerry taps former Sybase chief as interim CEO; analysts like the move
- BlackBerry gives up on selling itself as CEO resigns
- BlackBerry ditches CEO and accepts $1B loan from Fairfax, others
- New XenMobile version speeds user access, actions
- SAP bets on HTML5, open source for its mobile app platform
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c ready for real-time analysis
- IT careers: Does it pay to become a brand specialist?
- Oracle gives MySQL Workbench a new look
- SAP expands partner program for application development
- SAP executives discuss co-CEO Snabe's departure, return to single CEO structure
- SAP reveals road map details for its HANA in-memory platform
- Security company to release testing tool for SAP mobile access
- SAP builds out HANA platform and ecosystem