LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Intel puts its weight behind Symbian
- Mobile satellite broadcasting ready for launch
- Japan helps drive surge in global patent applications
- Apple contacting ANZ Powerbook users over battery recall
- Apple recalls 15-inch PowerBook batteries
- SAS unveils new BI platform, apps
- Technology's five-year flights, flops
- TDK joins Blu-ray Disc Founders
- LG launches into notebook market
- Mobile phone market shows growth
- Anti-US hackers deface Australian government site
- Ghostly defacers get political
- Wireless business called model for telecom
- Color phones, PDAs highlight wireless show