Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- SAP hopes partners will rev up mobile apps sales
- SAP: No change at the top as board extends CEO contracts
- SAP's Sybase adds scalability to IQ analytic database
- Careers spotlight: Hires and fires
- Ready or not, here come the business tablets
- Oracle Exadata gains certification for SAP applications
- Lawson shareholders sue to block Infor sale
- Wall Street Beat: IT will have winners, losers
- Spending on new software projects rises, survey says
- FAQ: SAP's HANA in-memory computing platform
- SAP launching in-memory computing cloud
- SAP goes after Oracle's database with ASE
- SAP revs up mobile application strategy
- IBM courts Oracle database users with migration deal
- SAP has some explaining to do at Sapphire