Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- Oracle Announces Enterprise Portal Product
- Iona Releases Final Piece of iPortal Suite
- ResQNet Package Wires Up Mainframe Access
- A snapshot of vendors for applications in e-commerce
- Bakbone Unveils Back-Up Product
- Extra Functionality on the Way for R/3, mySAP.com
- Sun Stiffens Java Client, Pushes EJBs
- Dear Career Adviser
- Partnerware Tool Helps Indirect Sales
- JavaOne Brews to Be Hot
- Certification is the ticket to ride the pay train
- Good HELP is hard to find
- Casio to Leverage Sybase Services for Wireless
- Mainframe Users Eye Distributed Mgmt. with Caution
- Government Market: Global, Outsourced